Magic Interiors and more!

For some time now I've been loving everything Les Interiors. They really have that magical touch when it comes to designing interiors which are unique, sophisticated and earthy. 

For me the real wow comes from the amazing natural elements and handcrafted items that get added - timber, logs, drums, twigs to name a few! Pamela Makin you truly inspire me, and if I could sprinkle just little of your magic into my home I'd be one happy surf lifestyler. Here's some pics from her website. And more Here 

Bravo.

 Interiors : Les Interieurs, Interior Design by Pamela Makin, Sydney

Interiors : Les Interieurs, Interior Design by Pamela Makin, Sydney 
Les Interieurs, Interior Design by Pamela Makin, Sydney

all images are from Les Interiors website.

Comments

Popular Posts